Monday, June 23, 2014

I Failed Today

Okay. I failed this Monday. The promise is to write a blog every Monday and Friday but I failed today. Honestly I have nothing against failing. To begin with, it is a proof that you tried. Moreover failures inspire me. I truly treasure failures. Failures are junctures you create that you will potentially smile at in hindsight. you get to smile at your own agony, despair and heartbreak. Which other achievement makes you strong enough to smile at such emotions. To me failures are big achievements. Success is just a celebration of not having failed.
The fact that I ended up writing the six lines above is already giving me a feeling that I haven't failed after all.  Yes I have not written a full fledged Blog but I have managed to write this piece that lingers somewhere between having failed and not. Next four days is the fight to not fail again. We will see if I fail or if I fail to fail. They call it success.
But did I fail this time? I don't know.

4 comments:

  1. Hi.... no... was a good start ;-) And ... Whether error or not ... it is not sometimes the different approach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was longer than the first one... if the first was considered a post that is an not as an introductory paragraph. Maybe three paragraphs the next time? Which then brings up the question will there be an arithmetical progression in the length of the posts which will finally culminate in an epic (could be novel, novella or essay depending on how much longer the project runs for)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fail everyday not in one thing but so many. Still I would like to try again and again till stand up again and again till I pass. .... so its just start for u keep it up lol

    ReplyDelete